First off I want to apologize for not doing this award sooner! I want to that Christina from A Casual Beauty for nominating me for this award. I know this is long over due but I always need to acknowledge my readers and they make my blogging experience a lot more worth it. Please check out her blog as she gives great reviews, OOTDS, honest opinions and all things positive! Once again thank you Christina for the nomination, your the best!
Reason for the award, quoted from her blog:
“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Display the award certificate.
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I seriously nominate all of you for this award. Since I have been very out of the blogging world and out of touch I have not been able to keep up with many blogs because I have been struggling a bit but I know you all deserve this award too so please take the time to post it on your own pages because your all create passionate writers with a goal<3 Please please please use this award you all deserve it!
Seven Interesting things about myself:
1. Im quiet but I hear everything. (Not creepy I swear, Im very observant I like to see the true side of individuals through their actions)
2. I have a love and hate relationship with chips. I once went 5 years without eating chips. But then now I like potato chips. I don’t know, I’m weird.
3. I love playing around with make up and experimenting looks with others except when I do my own make up I get so simple and shy. I want to be more vibrant!
4. I think cold pizza is acceptable in life.
5. I can drink mango juice for the rest of my life. I’m a true south asian homegirl. Mangos=Life
6. Need for Speed is my favorite video game.
7. At 21 I am still too lazy to go take my drivers test. I can drive but I am lazy. LOL Goodness!
I guess you can say I am soo boring but these are all the interesting things I know about myself.
Stay strong, positive and healthy.
Much Love <3